Family Visas (F-3)

Visa Issuance

Eligible applicants or activities allowed

This visa is for a spouse or an unmarried minor child of a Korean Arts and Culture (D-1), a Student (D-2), a General Trainee (D-4), a Long-term News Coverage (D-5), a Religious Worker (D-6), an Intra-Company Transferee (D-7), a Corporate/Foreign Investor (D-8), a International Trade (D-9), a Job Seeker (D-10), a Professor (E-1), a Foreign Language Instructor (E-2), a Researcher (E-3), a Technology Instructor/Technician (E-4), a Professional (E-5), an Artist/Athlete (E-6), and a Foreign National of Special Ability (E-7) visa holder

Required Documents
  • Visa application form
  • Passport
  • A photo in a standard format (size: 3.5×4.5, white bg)
  • Application fee
  • A family relation certificate (i.e. marriage certificate, birth certificate, or certification on family relations records)
  • A financial statement (i.e. bank balance statement)

Note: the embassy may request for additional documents depending on the condition of the country if it’s deemed necessary for visa evaluation.